WORKSHOP: SYNC YOUR CYCLE FOR SUCCESS
We are harnessing the power of the Moon to step into alignment with our natural cycles.
Within the wheel of our hormonal cycle lies a flow of creativity, multi-tasking, and problem solving. We experience swells of confidence and physical stamina to which we can hitch a ride through a project. At other times we can ride waves of focused productivity and bring all of our attention to detail. There are points when we can crank out anthologies of written words, editing, researching and putting it all together. We will explore reframing our moon cycle from a nuisance to an asset.
Tapping into our cycles in this way requires a deep listening to our bodies. Getting there can mean a competitive advantage in our careers, productivity, decision-making, and time management skills..
What to expect:
- Story-circle with all participants getting seen and herd. Inclusive of anyone who has or had or will had a menstrual cycle or is just really interested in the topic. LGBTQ2S+ safe place.
- SCIENCE! Learning what your mama or junior-high friend with older sisters never taught you. What is actually happening in our bodies?
- Strategy: "My body is so cool. Now what?" How to practically schedule, plan and support ourselves physically, emotionally, spiritually and professionally.
- Snacks. Usually. And tea. Depending on where we are.
- Kinship and connection. To nature, to source, to each other.
Full moon circle + SYNC YOUR CYCLE X Saltypear: Friday July 27th, Saltspring island,BC
In collaboration with the picturesque Salty Pear BnB on Saltspring Island, I will be leading the workshop in nature followed by a feast and full moon circle. We will be gathering on the land at 6:30pm to learn and to celebrate the full-moon with bonfire and night sky-gazing. For locals, it is an easy Friday night jaunt, for off-islanders, book a bnb or bring your tent (there will be lots of spots to camp onsite). One delicious evening meal is included in your ticket. Also lots of sheep watching. Sauna and bonfire will be going until late.
Sync your cycle x The well Friday, September 28th, The Well on bowen island
Details coming soon.